- Bella Montessori's goal is to assist each child in reaching his or her potential by valuing and recognizing that each child is unique and learns in different ways and at their own pace.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Variable rates with several schedules available|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform T-shirt, Khaki shorts or pants, socks and tennis shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Variable rates with several schedules available|
|Admissions Director||Davina Goff|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Martial ArtsMartial Arts|
- Bella Montessori strives to create a strong community between students, staff and parents. We can achieve this by each member taking responsibility. Our responsibility is to assist each child in reaching his/her potential by valuing and recognizing each child is unique and learns in different ways and at their own pace. We create multi-age classrooms that provide an exciting, challenging, joyful and spiritual experience. Older students may become mentors and role models while younger students joyfully aspire and grow confident about the challenges ahead. Students will develop order, coordination, concentration and independence.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Chandler Grades: PK-6 | 108 students
1700 W Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480)730-8886 2.9 PK-6
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 284 students
6210 S 28th St
Phoenix, AZ 85040
(602)243-6909 12.2 K-12
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.