Tel: (480) 993-3393
Bella Montessori's goal is to assist each child in reaching his or her potential by valuing and recognizing that each child is unique and learns in different ways and at their own pace.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Variable rates with several schedules available|
|Summer Program Details||Link to Summer Program Details|
|Total Students||61 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Uniform T-shirt, Khaki shorts or pants, socks and tennis shoes)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Variable rates with several schedules available|
|Admissions Director||Davina Goff|
|Total Sports Offered||1 sport|
|Sports||Martial ArtsMartial Arts|
- Bella Montessori strives to create a strong community between students, staff and parents. We can achieve this by each member taking responsibility. Our responsibility is to assist each child in reaching his/her potential by valuing and recognizing each child is unique and learns in different ways and at their own pace. We create multi-age classrooms that provide an exciting, challenging, joyful and spiritual experience. Older students may become mentors and role models while younger students joyfully aspire and grow confident about the challenges ahead. Students will develop order, coordination, concentration and independence.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gilbert Grades: 2-12 | 35 students
875 S Cooper Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85233
(480) 456-0942 1 2-12
- Chandler Grades: NS-6 | 108 students
1700 W Warner Road
Chandler, AZ 85224
(480) 730-8886 2.9 NS-6
- Phoenix Grades: K-12 | 284 students
6210 S 28th St
Phoenix, AZ 85040
(602) 243-6909 12.2 K-12
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
Each state sets its own teacher certification requirements. While many private schools do not require you to be certified, it is in your best interests to obtain certification. This article includes contact information for state education offices so you can begin the process.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.