Belle Meade Montessori School
Tel: (540) 987-8970
- Give your children an excellent education! The mission of Belle Meade School is to combine academic excellence and sustainable living.
- We provide a high-caliber curriculum, experienced dedicated teachers, problem solving opportunities, and a cheerful, friendly, and nurturing environment.
- We are accredited by the Virginia Independent School Association (VISA).
Belle Meade Montessori School places among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||13 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Susan Hoffman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Equestrian, Freestyle Skiing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, SwimmingEquestrian, Freestyle Skiing,|
Kayaking, Mountain Biking,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- All applicants will be considered.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Berryville Grades: K-12 | 74 students
15 Keystone Ln
Berryville, VA 22611
(540) 955-0205 43.2 K-12
- Luray Grades: PK-12 | 122 students
2331 Us Hwy Bus 340
Luray, VA 22835
(540) 743-9558 10.8 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.