Belle Meade School
- Give your children an excellent education! The mission of Belle Meade School is to combine academic excellence and sustainable living.
- We provide a high-caliber curriculum, experienced dedicated teachers, problem solving opportunities, and a cheerful, friendly, and nurturing environment.
- We are accredited by the Virginia Independent School Association (VISA).
Belle Meade School places among the top 20% of private schools in Virginia for:
- Category Attribute
- Advanced Degrees Highest percentage of faculty with advanced degrees
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||2:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||6 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$13,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Susan Hoffman|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Equestrian, Freestyle Skiing, Kayaking, Mountain Biking, Snowboarding, SwimmingEquestrian, Freestyle Skiing,|
Kayaking, Mountain Biking,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Recreational Athletic Programs:|
- All applicants will be considered.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Grades: PK-12 | 514 students
19790 Ashburn Rd
Ashburn, VA 20147
(571)209-5500 53.4 PK-12
- Berryville Grades: PK-12 | 93 students
15 Keystone Ln
Berryville, VA 22611
(540)955-3410 43.2 PK-12
- Luray Grades: PK-12 | 121 students
2331 Us Hwy Bus 340
Luray, VA 22835
(540)743-9558 10.8 PK-12
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.