Belleville Mennonite School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 219 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
National Honor Society
- Enrollment. Currently, 222 students, representing 145 families, are enrolled at Belleville Mennonite School for the 2022-23 school year.
- Faculty. Belleville Mennonite School's roster of qualified faculty takes personal interest in each child's learning achievement. Educated at a variety of respected universities, teachers provide quality education through classes that develop students' intellectual, academic and spiritual growth.
- Technology. With a 1:1 student to computer ratio, every student at Belleville Mennonite School has access to computer resources. Dedicated to teaching students how to effectively use and interact with today's ever-changing technology, BMS requires basic computing classes such as keyboarding and computer applications and offers elective classes focused on web design and computer assembly and repair.
- Learning Environment/PSSA scores. With a curriculum that generates intellectual development and academic preparation, classes and teachers at BMS provide a quality education in a safe, Christian environment. A low student to teacher ratio (1:15) allows each student to receive the individual attention that leads to academic success. Standardized test score results reveal that BMS students performed above the national average.
- Student Leadership and Honors Programs. A student senate, comprised of two representatives from each high school class, initiates service and school spirit activities. Belleville Mennonite School's National Honor Society provides addtional leadership, service, and academic opportunities for motivated students.
- Extracurricular Activities. Belleville Mennonite School hosts many extracurricular activities in which students choose to participate. High school students participate in PIAA District 6 soccer (boys), girls' soccer and girls and boys basketball competition. Students participate in the fine arts by joining choirs, worship team, and theatre productions. Additionally, an elementary Christmas musical and middle school and high school choir concerts take place each year. Dramatic performance opportunities at BMS include a fall production and a student-led middle school play in the spring.
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Belleville Mennonite School often compared to?
Belleville Mennonite Schoolis often viewed alongside schools like Mifflin County Christian Academy by visitors of our site.
What is the acceptance rate of Belleville Mennonite School?
The acceptance rate of Belleville Mennonite School is 99%, which is higher than the national average of 86%.
What sports does Belleville Mennonite School offer?
Belleville Mennonite School offers 2 interscholastic sports: Basketball and Soccer.
When is the application deadline for Belleville Mennonite School?
The application deadline for Belleville Mennonite School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Belleville Mennonite School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards