Belleville Mennonite School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 225 students
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Club or Organization:
National Honor Society
- Enrollment. Currently, 225 students, representing 145 families, are enrolled at Belleville Mennonite School for the 2021-22 school year.
- Faculty. Belleville Mennonite School's roster of qualified faculty takes personal interest in each child's learning achievement. Educated at a variety of respected universities, teachers provide quality education through classes that develop students' intellectual, academic and spiritual growth.
- Technology. With a 1:1 student to computer ratio, every student at Belleville Mennonite School has access to computer resources. Dedicated to teaching students how to effectively use and interact with today's ever-changing technology, BMS requires basic computing classes such as keyboarding and computer applications and offers elective classes focused on web design and computer assembly and repair.
- Learning Environment/PSSA scores. With a curriculum that generates intellectual development and academic preparation, classes and teachers at BMS provide a quality education in a safe, Christian environment. A low student to teacher ratio (1:15) allows each student to receive the individual attention that leads to academic success. Standardized test score results reveal that BMS students performed above the national average.
- Student Leadership and Honors Programs. A student senate, comprised of two representatives from each high school class, initiates service and school spirit activities. Belleville Mennonite School's National Honor Society provides addtional leadership, service, and academic opportunities for motivated students.
- Extracurricular Activities. Belleville Mennonite School hosts many extracurricular activities in which students choose to participate. High school students participate in PIAA District 6 soccer (boys), girls' soccer and girls and boys basketball competition. Students participate in the fine arts by joining choirs, worship team, and theatre productions. Additionally, an elementary Christmas musical and middle school and high school choir concerts take place each year. Dramatic performance opportunities at BMS include a fall production and a student-led middle school play in the spring.
Endorse Belleville Mennonite School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards