Berkshire Waldorf School
- School Type: School with Special Program Emphasis
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 184 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- At the Great Barrington Rudolf Steiner School, education is the beginning of a lifetime voyage of discovery. Mr. Sagrin at Blackboard. We are committed to offering our students a rigorous classical education in preparation for the most demanding high schools and colleges. Meeting students at each stage of their development, our curriculum fully integrates the fine and practical arts with the sciences, mathematics, literature, and the study of our cultural heritage – from its foundations in myth and legend to the study of modern history. The Great Barrington Rudolf Steiner School strives to lead children to a balanced development of clear and precise thinking, a rich and healthy emotional life, and a developed power of will. This will allow children to worthily apply their thoughts, feelings and actions to practical challenges in the world. To achieve this goal each teacher works artistically with a curriculum that integrates the arts, humanities and sciences in a manner compatible with human developmental stages as explained by Rudolf Steiner. An understanding of these developmental requirements helps teachers form lessons that enliven students' imaginations and enhance their ability to establish moral relationships to the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Berkshire Waldorf School?
The application deadline for Berkshire Waldorf School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Berkshire Waldorf School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards