- Berkshire Meadows is a private, non-profit, year-round residential school and program for people of all ages who are severely developmentally delayed and may be multiply disabled.
- At Berkshire Meadows, we work to provide the best care and education that expertise, technology and experience can offer.
- Our goal is for children and young adults to become as independent as possible, more self-sufficient and empowered, and better able to exercise some control over their own lives, and to function productively and happily as integral members of their family and the larger community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other associations(s) for exceptional children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Inquire with school|
|Total Students||22 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Berkshire Meadows also viewed these schools: Great Barrington Rudolf Steiner School, Learning Prep School, Broach West Elementary School, Children's Institute For Learning Differences (CHILD) and Morningside Academy.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Great Barrington Grades: PK-8 | 184 students
38 W Plain Rd
Great Barrington, MA 01230
(413) 528-4015 5 PK-8
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 75 students
12276 San Jose Blvd. Suite 528
Jacksonville, FL 32223
(904) 389-5106 954 K-12
- Renton Grades: K-12 | 44 students
2640 Benson Road S
Renton, WA 98055
(425) 336-3260 2378 K-12
- Seattle Grades: 1-9 | 90 students
901 Lenora Street
Seattle, WA 98121
(206) 709-9500 2382.4 1-9
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.