Broach West Elementary School
Children`s Educational Services is a non-profit educational company that owns and operates two models of small, K-12 private schools for students with special needs and low income families. The Broach School is a character-based school committed to providing a safe, nurturing learning environment where children are motivated to succeed. Crossroads Christian School`s mission is to uncover and develop the unique, God-given talents and abilities within each child. There are currently 4 Broach Schools and 3 Crossroads Christian Schools throughout the state of Florida. All CES schools are approved for Florida state scholarships, such as the McKay Scholarship designed for students with learning disabilities and the Step Up for Students Scholarship designed for low income families.
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 75 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,000
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Offers Post-Graduate Year
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
SLD, ADD, ADHD, Autism
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
List of Courses Offered
Classroom Dress Code
(Khaki Pants/Solid Color Shirts)
(Khaki Pants/Solid Color Shirts)
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
* Each Tuition Plan is individualized based on McKay or Step Up For Student Scholarship eligibility and/or Private Pay.* Extended payment plans are available.* Tuition Scholarships are available for families through the Florida Department of Educa
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
Art, Computer Labs, Field Trips
- In existence since 2009, CES has a strong presence in several markets within Florida. The Broach School has a favorable reputation in Tampa, St Petersburg, Bradenton, and Zephyrhills. Crossroads Christian Schools have developed greater momentum in Lakeland and in the North Florida regions of Arlington and Fleming Island within the city of Jacksonville. The CES schools began to quickly carve out their niche within the K-12 private school space by providing an alternative approach to the traditional classroom. By maintaining smaller classrooms, employing qualified teachers skilled in assessing the student`s grade level, differentiating the instruction necessary for each individual student, and offering a variety of teaching methods and curriculum within the context of an encouraging, nurturing environment, students have found great success in the CES academic program. The majority of students who enter a Broach or Crossroads Christian School are able to catch up to a desired grade level and stay on course for graduation.
- CES will strategically continue to realize its vision of becoming the leader of private school special education in Florida by operating on a foundation of the highest academic standards which encourage respect, honor, integrity, and responsibility for students, parents, and partners. The schools will differentiate themselves in the market by reaching every child regardless of their learning styles or needs, designing programs around the students rather than the traditional method of fitting students within predesigned programs. The schools will strive to develop each student to their fullest academic potential, ensure every child is a better reader, and will continue to pursue excellence in all areas as The Broach Schools and Crossroads Christian Schools raise the standard of excellence in special education.
Endorse Broach West Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.