Beth El Preschool Kindergarten
- Beth El Preschool Kindergarten provides a warm and nurturing Jewish environment for young children.
- Our indoor and outdoor facilities were planned with the needs of young children in mind.
- Our large, sunny rooms offer many opportunities for imaginative play, art activities, and quiet reading.
- Our outdoor playground offers lots of equipment to support imaginative play and opportunities for physical exercise.
- When the weather keeps us indoors, the playroom, with its bikes and other fun equipment, provides the perfect space for gross motor activities.
- School got experienced and highly qualified teaching staff and assistants provide a consistent framework for the Preschool.
- Each class is led by one teacher and one teaching assistant.
- The teachers are always concerned about the whole child ' their physical and mental growth as well as their feelings, relationships and character development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Orange Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
172 Academy St
South Orange, NJ 07079
(973)762-5169 0.2 PK-8
- South Orange Grades: PK-K | 108 students
461 Vose Ave
South Orange, NJ 07079
(973)762-6451 0.9 PK-K
- Irvington Grades: PK-K | 37 students
865 Sanford Ave # 71
Irvington, NJ 07111
(973)374-2118 1.1 PK-K
- Newark Grades: NS | 55 students
1099 S Orange Ave
Newark, NJ 07106
(973)371-2451 1.1 NS
- East Orange Grades: PK-8 | 281 students
115 Telford St
East Orange, NJ 07018
(973)674-2326 1.6 PK-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.