Beth El Preschool Kindergarten
Tel: (973) 763-0113
- Beth El Preschool Kindergarten provides a warm and nurturing Jewish environment for young children.
- Our indoor and outdoor facilities were planned with the needs of young children in mind.
- Our large, sunny rooms offer many opportunities for imaginative play, art activities, and quiet reading.
- Our outdoor playground offers lots of equipment to support imaginative play and opportunities for physical exercise.
- When the weather keeps us indoors, the playroom, with its bikes and other fun equipment, provides the perfect space for gross motor activities.
- School got experienced and highly qualified teaching staff and assistants provide a consistent framework for the Preschool.
- Each class is led by one teacher and one teaching assistant.
- The teachers are always concerned about the whole child ' their physical and mental growth as well as their feelings, relationships and character development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- South Orange Grades: PK-8 | 263 students
172 Academy St
South Orange, NJ 07079
(973) 762-5169 0.2 PK-8
- South Orange Grades: PK-K | 117 students
461 Vose Ave
South Orange, NJ 07079
(973) 762-6451 0.9 PK-K
- Irvington Grades: PK-K | 37 students
865 Sanford Ave # 71
Irvington, NJ 07111
(973) 374-2118 1.1 PK-K
- Newark Grades: NS | 55 students
1099 S Orange Ave
Newark, NJ 07106
(973) 371-2451 1.1 NS
- Orange Grades: 8-12 | 50 students
518 Valley St
Orange, NJ 07050
(973) 677-0700 1.6 8-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.