Bethel Christian School
5.00 (7 reviews)
Tel: (814) 868-2365
- Bethel Christian School is excited as we continue to plan for our first day back, August 24, 2020. The board, administration and teachers are continuing to watch new CDC guidelines and recommendations, Pennsylvania Department of Education, and the Commonwealth's statements as this ever changing situation continues.
- We are working hard at protocols and procedures to insure the healthiest environment we can for our school family.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia|
|Total Students||183 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Average SAT score||1120|
|Average ACT score||20|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Refer to school handbook)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,970|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is based upon what grade level a student is in. We have a K rate, an elementary rate, and a Jr/Sr High rate. Listed is the highest rate.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
National Honor Society, Student Council and Student Government
Arts and Music Programs:
- Bethel Christian School is dedicated to providing educational programs that help students be the best they can be. Our teachers love and encourage students through daily academic struggles and personal struggles they may be facing. BCS teachers are some of the best cheerleaders for all their students. We are committed to being a family and serving along one another on campus as well as in our community. We desire to be the hands and feet of Jesus in the classroom and outside the BCS walls.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Erie Grades: NS-8 | 215 students
1372 W 6th St
Erie, PA 16505
(814) 452-4273 2.1 NS-8
- Erie Grades: K-12 | 236 students
8150 Oliver Rd
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 866-6979 3.2 K-12
- Erie Grades: 1-12 | 50 students
5800 Old Zuck Rd
Erie, PA 16506
(814) 833-7933 1.9 1-12
- Erie Grades: PK-8 | 413 students
2510 Greengarden Rd
Erie, PA 16502
(814) 455-1387 0.9 PK-8
- Erie Grades: 9-12 | 363 students
2403 W 8th St
Erie, PA 16505
(814) 838-2061 2.1 9-12
This is our third year with students at bethel, and we love the environment! The stress of a typical day at school is greatly reduced by the calm, smaller atmosphere, and the teachers genuinely want students to succeed and grasp their teaching! We also love knowing our kids are learning about God and his great love for them!
- Posted by Parent - KRG
As a parent, I love the class size and relationship between teachers and students. As a teacher, I am privileged to teach content I enjoy in a Christian environment.
- Posted by Parent - Becky
What a great little school! Small, Christ-centered, loving place to be.
- Posted by Parent - DS
My kids have been here for the past 9 years. I couldn't think of anywhere else I would want them to be. Great teachers/staff.
- Posted by Parent - Jen
A tight-knit school community that focuses on spiritual, academic, and personal growth.
- Posted by Teacher - DT
Graduated from here and really enjoyed the good teachers. Also had a lot of fun with the coaches.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Evan
My son graduated from here and my daughter is still a student. The teachers are amazing and really care about each student. They communicate with us and go the extra mile. Small classes and academically sound. We love that they've started a STEM program too. Really rounded school with great people.
- Posted by Parent - Salina
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.