Bethel Park KinderCare
The teachers and staff at the Bethel Park KinderCare are dedicated to the education and development of children.
Our staff have an average tenure of five years. We have staff that have been with us a short time and staff that have been with us for over 20 years.
Combined we have 85 years of experience in the field of early education.
Most of our teachers have an Associate's Degree or higher in early childhood education.
Our staff strive to continue their professional development through biannual professional development training to seeking additional college courses.
Our dedicated staff make learning fun and exciting every day.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 6 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Bethel Park KinderCare in Bethel Park, PA. We are very excited to meet with you and your family. We believe in strong family involvement and are proud to be actively involved in developing the whole child. Our teacher's are professionals in the field of child development and are passionate when it comes to educating and nurturing the children. "Guiding the development of children is our career".
- At KinderCare Learning Center your child's safety and well-being are a priority. We have security entrance doors leading into our classrooms. There are also alarms that sound to alert us to the doors being opened. Additionally, our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates preventing access of entering or exiting from the playground. All staff employed with KinderCare have been trained in First Aid, CPR, and fire safety.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:15 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Naccrra program/county agencies /Childrens family service (foster care)
Endorse Bethel Park KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.