- Bethesda Academy is private schools for boys serving grades 6-12. We are located on 650 acres in beautiful Savannah, Georgia.
- We serve approximately 120 students with a student to teacher ratio of 12:1.
- We are unique school that focuses on developing boys into young men through "A love for God, A Love of Learning, and A Strong Work Ethic.".
- We offer boarding from Sunday evenings at 6:00 pm to Friday after school.
- We also offer football, basketball, and track to students.
- We even have exploratory clubs every Tuesday so that students can experience various activities around our campus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
Other school association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||91 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||12 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition is on a sliding scale.|
|Admissions Director||Tia Adkins|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Football, Track and FieldBasketball, Football,|
Track and Field
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Savannah Grades: 9-12 | 304 students
6502 Seawright Dr
Savannah, GA 31406
(912)644-7000 3.5 9-12
- Savannah Grades: PK-12 | 275 students
Savannah, GA 31405
(912)352-4535 4.1 PK-12
- Savannah Grades: 2-12 | 66 students
4 Oglethorpe Professional Blvd
Savannah, GA 31406
(912)354-4047 3.1 2-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.