Bethesda Lutheran School
Bethesda :Lutheran School and Early Learning Center is a Christian school serving children ages 3-Grade 3. Its mission statement is "Partnering with families to share the love of Jesus and provide an excellent Christ-centered education." It is accredited by National Lutheran Schools Accreditation and the State of South Dakota. TheChild Care is licensed by South Dakota Department of Social Services.
- Top Ranked SD School
- Grades: Kindergarten-3
- Students: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,100
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 23%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition is Kindergarten – Grade 3 - Registration fee $100 Member Tuition: $155/month Non-member Tuition: $310/month Preschool tuition Registration fee $225 and $200 a month
National avg.: 85%
- Preschool for children ages 3-5 is available from 8:00 - 12:00. Accredited by National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- School year Child Care services are available from 7:00 a.m. 8:00 a.m. and again from 12:00 5:30 p.m. at a cost of $4.00 per hour.
- Weekly & monthly rates are available. Child Care is also available all day on Fridays from 7:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
- Child Care and Enrichment services are available during the summer.
- Child Care is licensed by the South Dakota Department of Social Services
- Charges are incurred for the full hour regardless of how much of the hour the child is in attendance.If a child is picked up after 5:30 p.m., a fee of $5 per every 15 minutes late will be charged at the time of pick-up.
Endorse Bethesda Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
December 16, 2021Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
December 15, 2021Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.