Bethesda Lutheran School
Quick Stats (2023)
- Top Ranked SD School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Enrollment: 27 students
- Yearly Tuition: $3,100
- Acceptance rate: 90%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Bethesda Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Dakota for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Preschool for children ages 3-5 is available from 8:00 - 12:00. Accredited by National Lutheran Schools Accreditation
- School year Child Care services are available from 7:00 a.m. 8:00 a.m. and again from 12:00 5:30 p.m. at a cost of $4.00 per hour.
- Weekly & monthly rates are available. Child Care is also available all day on Fridays from 7:00 a.m. 5:30 p.m.
- Child Care and Enrichment services are available during the summer.
- Child Care is licensed by the South Dakota Department of Social Services
- Charges are incurred for the full hour regardless of how much of the hour the child is in attendance.If a child is picked up after 5:30 p.m., a fee of $5 per every 15 minutes late will be charged at the time of pick-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Bethesda Lutheran School cost?
Bethesda Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $3,100 for private students.
What is the acceptance rate of Bethesda Lutheran School?
The acceptance rate of Bethesda Lutheran School is 90%, which is lower than the national average of 96%. Bethesda Lutheran School's acceptance rate is ranked among the top private schools in South Dakota with low acceptance rates.
What is Bethesda Lutheran School's ranking?
Bethesda Lutheran School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in South Dakota for: Lowest average acceptance rates.
When is the application deadline for Bethesda Lutheran School?
The application deadline for Bethesda Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Bethesda Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards