- Our teachers are passionate about children and dedicated to serving families.
- That is reflected in the years of service of our staff.
- Every classroom has long term teachers who are experienced and knowledgeable about child development.
- Many of our staff have been at our center for ten years or more.
- Our teachers make learning come alive in the classroom with their creative enhancements to the curriculum and their ability to engage each child in activities designed to build individual skills.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bettendorf KinderCare, where your child will experience the best in early care and education. Each day is a new adventure, rich in quality learning experiences, loving care and hands on fun. We are located in the heart of Bettendorf just across the street from the Bettendorf Library and the Family Museum. We serve children as young as six weeks of age through Kindergarten and first grade. Come visit us to see "What Learning Looks Like" for your child.
- We are "Safety Aware" at KinderCare. Our Health and Safety Coordinator, Ms. Lauren, ensures that we maintain a clean, safe and healthy environment for our children. A calendar of daily safety checks and a weekly cleaning checklist for each classroom keep the focus on wellness and injury prevention, a top priority at our center.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- IA DHS slots are CURRENTLY FULL, The Friendly House Scholarship and State Wide Voulentary Preschool Pragram
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bettendorf Grades: NS-PK | 5 students
2986 Victoria St
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563)332-5900 0.1 NS-PK
- Bettendorf Grades: NS-12 | 233 students
1821 Sunset Dr
Bettendorf, IA 52722
(563)359-1366 1.6 NS-12
- Davenport Grades: PK-6 | 67 students
2400 East 46th Street
Davenport, IA 52807
(563)355-1289 2.4 PK-6
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.