Bi-Cultural Hebrew Academy
Our PK-12 Jewish school is built on foundations of academic excellence and enduring values, with commitment to innovation, STEM, and the arts.
Faculty tailors lessons to suit individual learning styles, with rich classroom dynamics and small group/1-on-1 support as needed.
The warmth of Jewish tradition flows through a program that cultivates pride in heritage, commitment to community, and connection to Israel.
Guided by Modern Orthodoxy, we embrace students from across the Jewish spectrum, and all students participate in a dual-curriculum program of Judaic and general studies.
- Top Ranked CT School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Students: 335 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31 / rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2017
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Number of AP Courses
AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP Language & Composition, AP Literature & Composition, AP Macroeconomics, AP Microeconomics, AP Psychology, AP Statistics, AP U.S. Government & Politics, AP U.S. History, ECE Calculus I, ECE Calculus II, ECE Environmental Science, ECE Intro to American Politics, ECE Medical Terminology, ECE Principles of Biology I, ECE Principles of Macroeconomics, ECE Principles of Microeconomics, ECE Seminar in Academic Writing, ECE Seminar in Writing Through Literature
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
Jan. 31 / rolling
- Bi-Cultural Hebrew Academy, located in scenic Stamford, Connecticut is a Jewish day school which welcomes and celebrates the diversity of the Jewish community. Bi-Cultural`s reputation as a proven and progressive leader in secular and Judaic studies has consistently garnered national attention. Today, over 350 students in grades Pre-K through Grade 12 enjoy small classes, experienced and dedicated teachers, and outstanding facilities on a 13-acre campus. Bi-Cultural combines Jewish tradition and values with innovative curricula, cutting edge technology and extra-curricular activities to produce proud and self-confident American Jews who ultimately serve as leaders in their universities and communities.Bi-Cultural hums with its own unique energy, one which visitors feel from the moment they step into the building. At Bi-Cultural, the air is filled with warmth and with joyful students who take delight in learning, in Jewish tradition, and in the strong friendships they make here. Parents are always welcome at the school, where their involvement is encouraged by teachers and administrators, and visitors are invited to make an appointment to come see the school.
Amazing. It's the best school I've ever gone to.
Endorse Bi-Cultural Hebrew Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
2020-21 Best SSAT Prep Courses Reviewed
The SSAT’s questions are different than questions on other standardized tests. Make sure you learn about the best SSAT test prep programs out there.
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.