Bluegrass Valley KinderCare
The teachers and staff at the KinderCare at Bluegrass Valley Parkway are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average of 15 years of Early Childhood Education experience.
The majority of our teachers are currently working on or already have either a Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company trainings and ongoing state facilitated trainings.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Bluegrass Valley KinderCare located in
Alpharetta on Bluegrass Valley Parkway near McFarland! Our child
care center serves children ages 6 weeks through 12 years (School
Age). Our safe, stimulating classrooms are
created to ensure learning and discovery! All of our
teachers are highly experienced educational
professionals who are committed to making a difference in
children's lives. Our challenging curriculum addresses all
developmental domains including cognitive,
social-emotional, and physical growth. All students also
enjoy daily Spanish. We strive to create an environment where
children are excited to come to school and where parents
feel confident and secure in the educational choice they
have made for their children.
- The health and safety of your child is our top priority. We have an on-site Health & Safety Coordinator who implements and ensures the highest standards in our classrooms and center. Our building offers a safe location away from traffic, as well as a keypad entrance and fenced-in playground. In addition to maintaining daily health and safety standards, we perform monthly fire drills, tornado drills and frequent security checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CAPS, CCA, TCA and others via CD approval
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Bluegrass Valley KinderCare?
The application deadline for Bluegrass Valley KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Kindercare (Bluegrass/Alpharetta) has the most amazing director. She is engaging and truly driven by a passion for children. She has a wonderful impact on her staff and my child loves attending school there.
Endorse Bluegrass Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
What Is Praxis?
Praxis is part of the teacher licensing process many states require.
September 30, 2022Student Health Records: Vaccinations
Most parents have questions about vaccinations. We look at the big picture and offer some sources for you to do your own research.