Bluegrass Valley KinderCare
The teachers and staff at the KinderCare at Bluegrass Valley Parkway are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
Our teachers have an average of 15 years of Early Childhood Education experience.
The majority of our teachers are currently working on or already have either a Child Development Associate's Credential (CDA), Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
The KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from bi-annual company trainings and ongoing state facilitated trainings.
At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Bluegrass Valley KinderCare located in
Alpharetta on Bluegrass Valley Parkway near McFarland! Our child
care center serves children ages 6 weeks through 12 years (School
Age). Our safe, stimulating classrooms are
created to ensure learning and discovery! All of our
teachers are highly experienced educational
professionals who are committed to making a difference in
children's lives. Our challenging curriculum addresses all
developmental domains including cognitive,
social-emotional, and physical growth. All students also
enjoy daily Spanish. We strive to create an environment where
children are excited to come to school and where parents
feel confident and secure in the educational choice they
have made for their children.
- The health and safety of your child is our top priority. We have an on-site Health & Safety Coordinator who implements and ensures the highest standards in our classrooms and center. Our building offers a safe location away from traffic, as well as a keypad entrance and fenced-in playground. In addition to maintaining daily health and safety standards, we perform monthly fire drills, tornado drills and frequent security checks.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- CAPS, CCA, TCA and others via CD approval
Kindercare (Bluegrass/Alpharetta) has the most amazing director. She is engaging and truly driven by a passion for children. She has a wonderful impact on her staff and my child loves attending school there.
Endorse Bluegrass Valley KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?