Boonsboro Christian Academy
Tel: (301) 432-0707
- At Boonsboro Christian academy, parents and staff hold high expectations of achievement for all students.
- Our students find opportunities for success through the delivery of a rigorous curriculum.
- Our goal is for every child to leave our school well prepared to become a productive citizen of the future.
- At Boonsboro Elementary School, our educational philosophy is that we recognize each child as an individual emotionally, socially, mentally, and physically.
- The function of our school is to create an atmosphere that ensures opportunities for continuous growth and accommodates the child's individual abilities, interests, learning styles, and talents.
- In cooperation with the family, school, and community, Boonsboro Elementary is working together to develop each student's intellectual capacity, character, and citizenship.
- Additionally, the school strives to build personal values and promote self-worth and human dignity for each child.
- Students learn to work together and to take pride in their school and their community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Religious Affiliation||Church of God|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: PK-12 | 237 students
5909 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
(301) 663-8418 13.9 PK-12
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.