- Grades: Prekindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 198 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,650
- Acceptance rate: 95%
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Polo shirt and khaki pants/skirts
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Frederick Christian Academy is in its 48th year of providing quality academic instruction in a loving and positive environment. Our students go on to further their education or enter the workplace equipped with higher order thinking skills, as well as discernment and communication skills.
- Our aim is to teach every student enrolled an understanding of God, the priority that should be accorded His Word, and the responsibility that every person has to Him as Creator and Redeemer; to enable each student enrolled to develop both natural and spiritual gifts and talents with the understanding that the highest goal of mankind is to use these gifts and talents to worship and to glorify God; to develop within each student a level of basic skills achievement that will support successful functioning as a citizen of the kingdom of God and successful functioning as a citizen of this nation; to provide both curricular and instructional systems that will enable any student to achieve at levels that will prepare him/her to enter the next level of education chosen, whatever the academic rigor demanded; and to leave each student enrolled with a strong sense of right and wrong, to make him aware of the spiritual blessing that comes from doing right, and to warn each student of the many wrongs that now characterize our culture and the negative consequences to be borne by those who choose those wrongs.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Frederick Christian Academy cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Frederick Christian Academy?
What sports does Frederick Christian Academy offer?
When is the application deadline for Frederick Christian Academy?
Endorse Frederick Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards