- The teachers and staff at Willowdale KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing children.
- Our teachers have an average tenure of five years at our center and an average of fifteen years in the early childhood education field.
- The majority of our teachers have their Child Development Associate's credential, Associate's Degree, or Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education.
- The Willowdale KinderCare team strives for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field.
- At the end of the day, the true key to our teachers' success is their passion for teaching and their love of learning.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery School-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
- Thank you for your interest in Willowdale KinderCare, where your child's safety and learning is our top priority! Our experts designed our classrooms '” and every activity and lesson '” to help prepare your child for success in school and beyond. With designated learning centers such as dramatic play and blocks in every classroom, children have the opportunity for rich social play and child-initiated discovery. In addition, our amazing teachers have used their own early childhood education knowledge to enhance and enrich each area of the classroom to help the children discover and explore the world around them. You'll also find that our classrooms feature a print-rich environment full of carefully selected materials, written charts and labels, and children's literature. By helping your child connect spoken words and print, we're helping develop early literacy and writing skills. Whether your child has first words or first grade on the horizon, we're excited to show you how everything in our center is designed for learning! Allow us to help provide your child with the knowledge that will last them a lifetime!
- At KinderCare Learning Centers, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Willowdale KinderCare we even have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site. Ms. Cara's duties as Health and Safety Coordinator include conducting monthly fire drills and disaster drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certificates are up to date and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: French, Spanish
- NACCRRA, Maryland Dept. of Social Services (vouchers)
Profile last updated: 03/14/2016
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- BuckeystownGrades: 9-12 | 263 students
3989 Buckeystown Pike
Buckeystown, MD 21717
- FrederickGrades: PK-KG | 181 students
201 Fairview Ave
Frederick, MD 21701
- FrederickGrades: PK-8 | 79 students
6437 Jefferson Pike
Frederick, MD 21703
- FrederickGrades: PK-12 | 98 students
6642 Carpenter Road
Frederick, MD 21703
- FrederickGrades: NS-K | 36 students
2080 Yellow Springs Road
Frederick, MD 21702
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.