Church Of The Brethren Learning Center
- At Church of the Brethren Learning Center Preschool (COBLC), we provide a high quality, Christ-centered early childhood education program which recognizes that play is the natural vehicle through which children learn.
- The COBLC is a non-profit organization affiliated with the Frederick Church of the Brethren as an outreach ministry.
- Essential to the mission of the Center is the importance of moral and spiritual values, discipline, courtesy, and respect for others.
- Leadership of the Center is comprised of qualified, devoted and compassionate personnel who incorporate the home and the community into the daily activities of the program, in order to enhance the success of the students.
- The Church of the Brethren Learning Center Preschool is an educational and social ministry of the Frederick Church of the Brethren, established for the purpose of providing a quality education within a Christian environment.
- The Learning Center Preschool provides intellectual, emotional, physical, and religious nurturing to each child without regard to gender, race color, or national or ethnic origin.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: NS-PK | 55 students
313 Ballenger Center Dr.
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)631-1174 1.8 NS-PK
- Frederick Grades: PK-K | 104 students
131 W 2nd St
Frederick, MD 21701
(301)662-6783 0.8 PK-K
- Frederick Grades: PK-K | 190 students
1415 W 7th Street
Frederick, MD 21702
(301)695-5855 0.7 PK-K
- Frederick Grades: PK-K | 156 students
35 East Church Street
Frederick, MD 21701
(301)663-5117 1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.