Church Of The Brethren Learning Center
- At Church of the Brethren Learning Center Preschool (COBLC), we provide a high quality, Christ-centered early childhood education program which recognizes that play is the natural vehicle through which children learn.
- The COBLC is a non-profit organization affiliated with the Frederick Church of the Brethren as an outreach ministry.
- Essential to the mission of the Center is the importance of moral and spiritual values, discipline, courtesy, and respect for others.
- Leadership of the Center is comprised of qualified, devoted and compassionate personnel who incorporate the home and the community into the daily activities of the program, in order to enhance the success of the students.
- The Church of the Brethren Learning Center Preschool is an educational and social ministry of the Frederick Church of the Brethren, established for the purpose of providing a quality education within a Christian environment.
- The Learning Center Preschool provides intellectual, emotional, physical, and religious nurturing to each child without regard to gender, race color, or national or ethnic origin.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool|
|Total Students||135 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Frederick Grades: NS-PK | 55 students
313 Ballenger Center Dr
Frederick, MD 21703
(301)631-1174 1.8 NS-PK
- Frederick Grades: PK-K | 104 students
131 W 2nd St
Frederick, MD 21701
(301)662-6783 0.8 PK-K
- Frederick Grades: PK-K | 190 students
1415 W 7th Street
Frederick, MD 21702
(301)695-5855 0.7 PK-K
- Frederick Grades: PK-K | 156 students
35 East Church Street
Frederick, MD 21701
(301)663-5117 1 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.