- Boston School is a national private school based in California that serves homeschoolers through our independent study programs.
- We offer elementary, junior high and high school programs. High school diplomas, transcripts and transfer assistance are available.
- Boston School is accredited by NALSAS, The National Association for the Legal Support of Alternative Schools.
- NALSAS is a branch of NCACS, The National Coalition of Alternative Community Schools.
- Boston School supplies a typical course of study for member families.
- This course of study outlines the common concepts generally offered at each grade level.
- Members may then use standard textbooks, computer programs, materials from home, community and library or other alternative sources to present these concepts to their students.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||262 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Antioch Grades: 4-8 | 4 students
600 Alumrock Drive
Antioch, CA 94509
(925)706-7086 378.5 4-8
- Bell Gardens Grades: PK-11 | 161 students
5150 Gage Ave
Bell Gardens, CA 90201
(323)771-9135 79.9 PK-11
- Calabasas Grades: PK-8 | 118 students
1666 Las Virgenes Canyon Road
Calabasas, CA 91302
(818)880-8820 108.4 PK-8
- Chatsworth Grades: PK-8 | 150 students
11070 Old Santa Susana Pass Rd
Chatsworth, CA 91311
(818)886-5831 102.1 PK-8
Here is an overview of the private school admissions process, as well as the steps needed to find the right private school for your child.
What do teachers earn? Teachers' salaries vary from state to state, indeed, from school to school.
Contract cheating is more common than most of us realize. Finding somebody online to write essays or term papers is fairly easy to do. The way we parents counter immoral behavior like this is to discuss it frequently with our children.