Boston Trinity Academy
- Boston Trinity Academy was established in 2002 as an academically rigorous and culturally diverse institution built upon the foundation of Christian faith.
- The school provides an intellectually demanding academic experience that prepares and inspires students from all backgrounds, neighborhoods, and perspectives not only to excel but also to serve the public good.
- The mission of Boston Trinity Academy is to educate students on the basis of a Christian worldview and to promote high academic achievement and character development founded on the love of Jesus Christ.
- Boston Trinity Academy actively recruits a student body that reflects Boston's richly diverse communities and is committed to the proposition that a strong faith culture and a demanding academic program can unite a student body with social, economic, and racial differences.
- In partnership with parents and the community, the Academy seeks to produce graduates distinguished by their intellect, integrity, service, and moral vision.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
Association of Independent Schools in New England (AISNE)
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Number of AP Courses||12 courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, TennisBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Lacrosse,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
DorchesterGrades: PK-12 | 158 students
670 Washington Street
Dorchester, MA 02124
MedfordGrades: PK-12 | 266 students
579 Boston Ave
Medford, MA 02155
CambridgeGrades: 9-12 | 440 students
1 Matignon Rd
Cambridge, MA 02140
BostonGrades: NS-12 | 422 students
416 Pond Street
Boston, MA 02130
MiltonGrades: K-12 | 980 students
170 Centre Street
Milton, MA 02186
This school has truly intelligent and caring teachers that are all around excellent and the kind of support a teenager needs in high school. There is no nepotism, no unfair judgment, and everyone can love each other. The academics are hard and demanding, but you truly learn and the teachers are amazing. Not just generally and fairly amazing, but exceptionally. They are kind and caring people who make you feel at home and content.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - enlightened