Bowen Primary Academy
- The Bowen Primary Academy was founded on the principle that students need a basic and fundamental foundation back to basics for future educational growth.
- The Bowen Primary Academy provides an exciting, satisfying learning environment appropriate for five year old children.
- Learning takes place from the time school starts until dismissal.
- Children are acquiring the necessary readiness skills to become competent readers and learners.
- Our first through third grade classrooms also support the idea of a rich learning environment, one that is conducive to an interest in and a desire to read, develop an understanding of the base on which all future mathematics learning is build and diversify these skills into social studies, science, health & physical education.
- Teachers on staff at the Bowen Primary Academy are college degreed individuals who were chosen for their zest to traditionally educate young children.
- All staff at the Academy are required to complete background screening which provides security clearance.
- The Academy's students recess will take place on a playground designed for school aged children.
- Teachers will include specific game rules as a part of lesson plans.
- Students will also have times for their own choice of outside play activities.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.