Tel: (301) 390-7244
- The teachers and staff at Bowie KinderCare are a group of passionate educators.
- Whether it be a first step, first word, first letter written or first sentence read, the teachers are there to help the children achieve these milestones and more!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Bowie KinderCare. We are honored that you are taking the time to view our center. Please make yourself at home if there is anything that we can do please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We would love for you to be a part of our KinderCare family!
- Our center offers a safe environment. We have a keypad where you must enter a pin number to get into the building. All of our teachers and management are First Aid and CPR certified as well as authorized to administer medication.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- DCAE, and DCC
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Bowie KinderCare is Bowie Christian School (1.6 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowie Grades: PK-12 | 41 students
2518 Kenhill Dr
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 352-7106 1.6 PK-12
- Bowie Grades: PK-K | 110 students
3120 Belair Drive
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 262-9167 2.6 PK-K
- Bowie Grades: NS-K
14200 Annapolis Road
Bowie, MD 20720
(301) 262-2510 2.6 NS-K
- Bowie Grades: K-6 | 35 students
1001 Old Mitchellville Rd
Bowie, MD 20716
(301) 249-5142 2.7 K-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.