Grace Christian School
- Grace Christian School is a ministry of Grace Baptist Church.
- Students receive instruction from a Biblical worldview in a structured, loving environment with dedicated Christian teachers.
- The whole child is taught, not just in basic academics but also music, art, computer, Spanish and physical education.
- The school also offers an extensive Fine Arts program allowing students to be recognized for their talents and knowledge in spelling, creative writing, speech, art, crafts, photography, science, history, piano, vocal and instrumental music.
- Highest scoring projects and performances participate in the state Fine Arts Festivals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||258 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,300|
|Tuition Notes||Facts management company for monthly bank account payment.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Laura Lee Ritter|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- Family centered school with many parent volunteers. Field trips and in school programs are a regular part of the school year in every grade.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowie Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
16010 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
(301)262-7683 0.5 PK-5
- Glenn Dale Grades: PK-8 | 204 students
11902 Daisy Ln
Glenn Dale, MD 20769
(301)464-3215 3.6 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.