Christian Community Presbyteri
- Christian Community Presbyterian Church is a Christian congregation that seeks to worship God, grow in faith and community, and place our gifts in the service of Jesus Christ.
- We welcome all individuals who wish to celebrate God's promise in Jesus and to live His message in our world today.
- Christian Community Presbyterian Church is a mission oriented church. We believe spiritual growth is manifested through the practical application of the teaching of Christ.
- The Mission Council is the link between the resources of CCPC and the needs of the local, regional, national and the world communities.
- We at CCPC are called to minister to those who have never had the opportunity to experience God's love and grace, to those who are poor in spirit, and to those who need a helping hand or an encouraging word in times of trouble.
- The Nursery School at CCPC has two main goal is to develop strong feelings of self-worth and to develop good feelings about "school".
- The program is developmentally oriented. Activities are alternated between active and quiet, directed and non-directed which are the natural rhythms of the preschool child.
- Activities are planned in the areas of reading readiness, math readiness, fine and gross motor development, socialization, music, art, language, social studies, science and problem solving.
- Large classrooms, special rooms such as the gross motor room, a large playground area, and the surrounding community for field trips give the staff many opportunities to facilitate a rich program of stimulation and exploration.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
National Coalition of Girls
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||110 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowie Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
16010 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 262-7683 0.9 PK-5
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 60 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 532-5399 26.8 NS-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.