Kiddies Kollege Christian Center
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Kiddies Kollege Christian Center, Inc. is a non-denominational organization. All funding is derived from tuition.
- No church or denomination funds our activities, approves our curricula, or sets our policies.
- At Kiddies Kollege Christian Center we believe God gives all children the gift of curiosity and a desire to learn.
- It is our desire to see all children maximize their God-given gifts and talents.
- We seek to provide children with a Christ-centered Spanish-English learning program that guides the spiritual and intellectual development of the child.
- To accomplish this we use the A Beka Book Christian curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 52 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)532-5399 22 NS-K
- Bowie Grades: PK-K | 110 students
3120 Belair Drive
Bowie, MD 20715
(301)262-9167 9.5 PK-K
I knew that I wanted my child to go here before I even conceived her. I met a 5 year old who was attending KKCC 3 years before I got pregnant. I was so impressed with his ability to hold conversations, think logically and express himself I asked him how old he was and where he went to school. He said KKCC and that was it. I wish this school had more locations. We need more early childhood education like this. I live in baltimore now and I'm have a very hard time finding a school that can meet my needs the was KKCC did for my first child.
- Posted by Parent - Lynetta Carson-Owens
I love this school I wish it went beyond Pre-K. My daughter learned so much. I am having a hard time finding a school the pushes and molds a child the way they do. 5 Star for sure!
- Posted by Parent - Lynetta Carson
I LOVE this school. My son has improved so much since coming to this school. Ms. Hale and Mr. Mike are God sent.
- Posted by Parent - Ms. Muhammad
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.