Kiddies Kollege Christian Center
5.00 (3 reviews)
- Kiddies Kollege Christian Center, Inc. is a non-denominational organization. All funding is derived from tuition.
- No church or denomination funds our activities, approves our curricula, or sets our policies.
- At Kiddies Kollege Christian Center we believe God gives all children the gift of curiosity and a desire to learn.
- It is our desire to see all children maximize their God-given gifts and talents.
- We seek to provide children with a Christ-centered Spanish-English learning program that guides the spiritual and intellectual development of the child.
- To accomplish this we use the A Beka Book Christian curriculum.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||151 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 52 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410)532-5399 22 NS-K
- Bowie Grades: PK-K | 110 students
3120 Belair Drive
Bowie, MD 20715
(301)262-9167 9.5 PK-K
I knew that I wanted my child to go here before I even conceived her. I met a 5 year old who was attending KKCC 3 years before I got pregnant. I was so impressed with his ability to hold conversations, think logically and express himself I asked him how old he was and where he went to school. He said KKCC and that was it. I wish this school had more locations. We need more early childhood education like this. I live in baltimore now and I'm have a very hard time finding a school that can meet my needs the was KKCC did for my first child.
- Posted by Parent - Lynetta Carson-Owens
I love this school I wish it went beyond Pre-K. My daughter learned so much. I am having a hard time finding a school the pushes and molds a child the way they do. 5 Star for sure!
- Posted by Parent - Lynetta Carson
I LOVE this school. My son has improved so much since coming to this school. Ms. Hale and Mr. Mike are God sent.
- Posted by Parent - Ms. Muhammad
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
If you are looking for a college preparatory education with a military emphasis, then take a look at military schools.