Holy Redeemer School
- We at Holy Redeemer School, are a child-centered, family-sensitive community founded on the teachings of the catholic faith.
- We understand that the mind is a gift from God and that educating the mind is a holy endeavor.
- We recognize parents are the primary educator of their children and teachers as facilitators in the process of learning.
- With guidance from the Holy Spirit, we diredt our effort towards providing a quality academic education filled with gospel values, a commitment to serving others and a deep sence of community.
- In our effort to educate the whole child, we provide oppoetunities for spiritual growth, embrace cultural diversity, promote academic achievement and provide extra currucular activities.
- Together with the parents, we strive to teach students to be responsible and caring member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Holy Redeemer School also viewed these schools: Montrose Christian Montessori School.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.