Holy Redeemer School
- We at Holy Redeemer School, are a child-centered, family-sensitive community founded on the teachings of the catholic faith.
- We understand that the mind is a gift from God and that educating the mind is a holy endeavor.
- We recognize parents are the primary educator of their children and teachers as facilitators in the process of learning.
- With guidance from the Holy Spirit, we diredt our effort towards providing a quality academic education filled with gospel values, a commitment to serving others and a deep sence of community.
- In our effort to educate the whole child, we provide oppoetunities for spiritual growth, embrace cultural diversity, promote academic achievement and provide extra currucular activities.
- Together with the parents, we strive to teach students to be responsible and caring member of the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||165 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Holy Redeemer School also viewed these schools: Montrose Christian Montessori School.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.