Al-Huda School Photo #2 - 20 years of the Al-Huda School! - For more information please call us at 301-982-2402!
Al-Huda School Photo #3 - The Future Looks Bright at Al Huda School! For more information please call us at 301-982-2402!
Al-Huda School Photo #5 - Congratulations to our senior class member that has been accepted to MIT!!! For more information please call us at 301-982-2402!
Al-Huda School Photo #6 - Haneef Rodriguez at the "If I were Mayor" Award's Ceremony at the City of College Park
Al-Huda School Photo #7 - Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools Commissions on Elementary and Secondary Schools Al-Huda School Grades k-12
Welcome to Al-Huda School! We are a private school located in College Park, MD. We are a college preparatory school.
We provide our students with a well-rounded education in order to prepare them to be productive members of our community.
Al-Huda School is accredited by the Middle States Committee on Institution Wide Accreditation located in Philadelphia, PA. Our curricula is based upon the Maryland State Voluntary Curriculum.
Additionally, we offer AP (Advance Placement) level courses that have been approved by College Board.For more information on our program, please visit the our high school website http://www.alhuda.org/.
- Top Ranked MD School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Students: 627 students
- Yearly Tuition: $8,594
- Acceptance rate: 60%
- Average class size: 22 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 37%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Number of AP Courses
List of Courses Offered
Biology, Calculus AP, English Language & Composition, US Government & Politics
Matriculation DataMatric. Data
Classroom Dress Code
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$6445 2nd child, $5157 3rd child, $3438 4th child
% on Financial Aid
National avg.: 85%
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
DUS, Hifzh, Qur'an
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- operating for 23 years
- over 620 students in PreK through 12th Grade
- Accredited by The Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools in Nov'06
- 3 full-time administrators(a principal and 2 vice principals), over 50 teachers and staff
- students scored above national average in standardized tests
- Teaching Arabic, Quran, and Islamic Studies as separate subjects.
- Follow enhanced Maryland State Curriculum
- Parents can monitor their child's progress and grades online via Teacherease.com - School wide events: Quran Competition, Spelling Bee, Science Fair, Sports Day
- Islamic character building: monthly school themes revolve around Islamic traits
- Student incentive programs: Ummah Badge, Caught Cards
- Field Trips to Museums, Libraries, Recycling Center, Science Center,
- Community service opportunities
Peace be upon u .My name is Sameh Said Holy Quraan and English Teacher in Saudi Arabia.I would like to join you as an English and English Teacher .please send me your e.mail address to keep in touch and I will send my CV.thanks
Endorse Al-Huda School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.