College Park Nursery School
College Park Nursery School and Kindergarten (CPNSK) is an accredited, parent-run, cooperative preschool. We are a community of parents, children and staff. We focus on the social and emotional development of children as a means of preparing them for elementary school.
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Students: 84 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please visit our website for current tuition rates.
- Our play-based curriculum includes arts and crafts, play, music, language arts, science projects, and outside play. We have half-day classes for 2 through 5-year-olds, and we have aftercare available until 3:00 pm. Our cooperative model allows parents the unique opportunity to volunteer in the classroom as teacher's aides up to twice a month and improves the child-adult supervision ratio. Parents are stakeholders in the school. Please visit our website, www.cpnsk.com, for more information OR please call, (301) 864-5355 or email, email@example.com to set up a tour.
Endorse College Park Nursery School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.