College Park Nursery School
Tel: (301) 864-5355
- College Park Nursery School and Kindergarten (CPNSK) is an accredited, parent-run, cooperative preschool. We are a community of parents, children and staff. We focus on the social and emotional development of children as a means of preparing them for elementary school.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||84 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please visit our website for current tuition rates.|
|Admissions Director||Claire Beth|
- Our play-based curriculum includes arts and crafts, play, music, language arts, science projects, and outside play. We have half-day classes for 2 through 5-year-olds, and we have aftercare available until 3:00 pm. Our cooperative model allows parents the unique opportunity to volunteer in the classroom as teacher's aides up to twice a month and improves the child-adult supervision ratio. Parents are stakeholders in the school. Please visit our website, www.cpnsk.com, for more information OR please call, (301) 864-5355 or email, email@example.com to set up a tour.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- College Park Grades: NS-8 | 201 students
4720 Cherokee Street
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 474-1561 1.6 NS-8
- Bowie Grades: PK-5 | 68 students
16010 Annapolis Rd
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 262-7683 11.2 PK-5
- College Park Grades: PK-8 | 260 students
4902 Berwyn Road
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 474-3993 1 PK-8
- Baltimore Grades: NS-K | 60 students
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
(410) 532-5399 30.6 NS-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.