College Park Nursery School
College Park Nursery School and Kindergarten (CPNSK) is an accredited, parent-run, cooperative preschool. We are a community of parents, children and staff. We focus on the social and emotional development of children as a means of preparing them for elementary school.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Alternative School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 84 students
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Please visit our website for current tuition rates.
- Our play-based curriculum includes arts and crafts, play, music, language arts, science projects, and outside play. We have half-day classes for 2 through 5-year-olds, and we have aftercare available until 3:00 pm. Our cooperative model allows parents the unique opportunity to volunteer in the classroom as teacher's aides up to twice a month and improves the child-adult supervision ratio. Parents are stakeholders in the school. Please visit our website, www.cpnsk.com, for more information OR please call, (301) 864-5355 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a tour.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for College Park Nursery School?
The application deadline for College Park Nursery School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse College Park Nursery School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.