The Goddard School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (410) 531-1511
- The Goddard School uses the most current, academically endorsed methods to ensure that children from six weeks to six years old have fun while learning the skills they need for long-term success in school and in life.
- Talented teachers collaborate with parents to nurture children into respectful, confident and joyful learners. The Goddard School's AdvancED and Middle States-accredited F.L.EX. Learning Program reaches more than 45,000 students in 430+ Goddard Schools in 35 states.
- The Goddard School's comprehensive play-based curriculum, developed with early childhood education experts, provides the best childhood preparation for social and academic success.
- To learn more about The Goddard School, please visit www.goddardschool.com. Learning for fun. Learning for life.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Summer Program Cost Notes||Summer program costs are available from the school. Please call us at 410-531-1511|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition information is available from the school. Please call us at 410-531-1511|
|Admissions Director||Patty Hidalgo Frey|
|Admissions Associate||Vineeta Rastogi|
- MSDE Accredited preschool and child care center
- Established in 1997
- Committed to quality
Profile last updated:
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Columbia Grades: NS-8 | 138 students
10350 Old Columbia Road
Columbia, MD 21046
(410) 312-7413 1 NS-8
- Columbia Grades: PK-K | 35 students
7246 Cradlerock Wy
Columbia, MD 21045
(410) 992-6670 1.4 PK-K
- Columbia Grades: PK-K | 9 students
770 Howes Ln
Columbia, MD 21044
(410) 740-2424 1.6 PK-K
This school is fantastic! If you want your child in a true preschool, not just a babysitting day care, you can't get a better program. It's expensive, but I truly see how the $$ goes back to the kids via the quality of the program, events, and staff. I was initially wanting to do a Montessori program because I knew my child was a little ahead and wanted to make sure she got an opportunity to be challenged. No problem here. She gets individual attention, and the program is challenging enough that she's always learning new and fine-tuning skills. She started with their summer program this year and has loved it ever since (we''ve increased her time twice already). I understand why some people are put off by the owner, but I think it may be expectation. She runs her school like a private school, not like a day care. She's very professional, which some may view as cold. However, she's very hands-on. She and her admin staff have been so involved, and they all know most of the kids by name (100+ kids). They never hesitate to contact me with any concern or praise. The teachers are also exceptional, though of course some are better than others (as would be anywhere).
- Posted by Parent - lori.
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.