St Vincent Pallotti High School
5.00 (2 reviews)
- St. Vincent Pallotti High School is a coeducational Catholic school for grades 9 - 12.
- Located in historical Laurel Maryland, Pallotti attracts students from Anne Arundel, Baltimore, Howard, Montgomery and Prince George's counties and Washington DC. Pallotti pursues its mission of promoting academic excellence and building Christian character in a small community atmosphere.
- We offer a challenging curriculum, Honors and AP courses, pre-professional Arts Academy, Accelerated Science program, Engineering program and Learning Center for college-bound students who need individual support.
St Vincent Pallotti High School places among the top 20% of private schools in Maryland for:
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
National Independent Private Schools Association
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
Association of Independent Maryland And DC Schools (JAIMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||441 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||17 students|
|Number of AP Courses||20 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||AP American Government, AP Biology, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, AP Chemistry, AP Computer Science A, AP Computer Science Principles, AP English Language and Composition, AP English Literature, AP Environmental Science, AP European History, AP French, AP Physics I, AP Psychology, AP Spanish, AP Statistics, AP Studio Art 2D, AP United States History, AP World History|
|Average SAT score||1200|
|Average ACT score||24|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniform for girls and boys)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Dec. 13 / rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$16,485|
|Tuition Notes||Traditional Rate: $16,485 Locked-In Rate (for four years): $17,480|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$3,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Stacy Springer|
|Admissions Associate||Virginia Rinker|
|Total Sports Offered||16 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Field Hockey, Football, Golf, Lacrosse, Soccer, Softball, Swimming, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball, Winter Track, WrestlingBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Field Hockey, Football,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
Winter Track, Wrestling,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||24 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Art Club, Book Club, Dance Club, French Honor Society, Gaming Club, Guitar Club, Millionaires Club, Model UN Club, Music Ministry House Band, National Honor Society, Pallotti Ambassador Leaders (PALs), Ping Pong Club, Robotics Club, Spanish Honor Society, Student Government Association, Tea Club, Union of the Catholic Apostolate
Arts and Music Programs:
Arts Academy, Chorus, Concert Band, Jazz Band, Wind Ensemble
Recreational Athletic Programs:
In-house Basketball, In-house Soccer
- We offer a callenging curriculum in a small community atmosphere where students feel cared for and personally know.
- Pallotti Transitions course for incoming Freshmen
- Four-year Honors program and Advanced Placement (AP) courses
- Accelerated Science At Pallotti program designed to allow students with a strong interest and aptitude in science to complete the core science curriculum ahead of schedule and have the opportunity to take more elective and AP science courses.
- Arts Academy providing intensive, pre-professional training in the areas of visual arts, vocal music, instrumental music, theatre and dance directed toward entrance into college and university arts programs.
- Four-year Engineering program that uses curriculum from Project Lead the Way, a nationally recognized leader in innovative, high quality science, technology, and engineering experiences for K-12 schools.
- Computer Science program that engages students in real-world activities and problem solving.
- 96% of our graduates continue higher education immediately following high school
- Tuition assistance and scholarships available to qualified applicants.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Olney Grades: 9-12 | 1200 students
17301 Old Vic Boulevard
Olney, MD 20832
(240)283-3367 9.4 9-12
The school has been a great fit for my son. He is excelling academically and has enjoyed his participation in the sports teams. Teachers are excellent. Science program is top notch. Check it out.
- Posted by Parent - HappyMom
Great school, caring environment and wonderful teachers.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - littl
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.