- DeMatha Catholic High School primary purpose is to develop young men of integrity who are prepared to enter adulthood with the moral and intellectual attributes necessary to meet the challenges of today's society.
- Its reputation is founded on a healthy combination of sound, forward-looking academic programs and its accomplishments in music, athletics, community service and other extra-curricular activities.
- Courses are taught at a rate commensurate with our students' abilities and interests.
- The program of studies is complemented by a wide range of co-curricular activities highlighted by the athletic and music programs which have received regional and national recognition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||896 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
District HeightsGrades: 9-12 | 891 students
6800 Marlboro Pike
District Heights, MD 20747
LaurelGrades: 9-12 | 460 students
113 Saint Marys Place
Laurel, MD 20707
SevernGrades: 9-12 | 1215 students
8080 New Cut Road
Severn, MD 21144
WashingtonGrades: 9-12 | 960 students
19 Eye Street NW
Washington, DC 20001
BaltimoreGrades: 9-12 | 1044 students
4403 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229