Dematha Catholic High School
- DeMatha Catholic High School primary purpose is to develop young men of integrity who are prepared to enter adulthood with the moral and intellectual attributes necessary to meet the challenges of today's society.
- Its reputation is founded on a healthy combination of sound, forward-looking academic programs and its accomplishments in music, athletics, community service and other extra-curricular activities.
- Courses are taught at a rate commensurate with our students' abilities and interests.
- The program of studies is complemented by a wide range of co-curricular activities highlighted by the athletic and music programs which have received regional and national recognition.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||865 students|
|Student Body Type||All-boys|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||67 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baltimore Grades: 9-12 | 922 students
4403 Frederick Ave
Baltimore, MD 21229
(410) 644-3300 26.1 9-12
Our family absolutely loved the DeMatha Education our son (Class of 2011) received and we are still very blessed to be active supporters even today (2019). There is "only" ONE DeMatha! Gentlemen & Scholars. Go Stags!
- Posted by Parent - DTarver-Smith