Redeemer Child Care Center
Tel: (301) 464-6284
- Christian Child Care Center which firmly believes in Christian values which are included within our regular curriculum.
- We believe being a Christian is a way of life, not just a name.
- We understand the importance of being a proper role model for the children to follow.
- The staff at Redeemer Child Care Center are dedicated to the premise that all children have been created unique and that God has a purpose for their life.
- We strive to provide a warm atmosphere that will foster emotional, social, academic as well as spiritual growth.
- We want our children to experience the joy of learning in a planned and supervised program designed to meet their own needs.
- We believe that children are a gift from the Lord and that they are our vision of the future. We must cherish them as God does.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Gaithersburg Grades: NS-PK | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
(301) 309-1224 28.1 NS-PK
- Upper Marlboro Grades: K-8 | 52 students
1500 Brown Station Rd
Upper Marlboro, MD 20774
(301) 350-4522 9.2 K-8
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.