- Christian Child Care Center which firmly believes in Christian values which are included within our regular curriculum.
- We believe being a Christian is a way of life, not just a name.
- We understand the importance of being a proper role model for the children to follow.
- The staff at Redeemer Child Care Center are dedicated to the premise that all children have been created unique and that God has a purpose for their life.
- We strive to provide a warm atmosphere that will foster emotional, social, academic as well as spiritual growth.
- We want our children to experience the joy of learning in a planned and supervised program designed to meet their own needs.
- We believe that children are a gift from the Lord and that they are our vision of the future. We must cherish them as God does.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 33%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||34:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LargoGrades: K-8 | 49 students
1500 Brown Station Rd
Largo, MD 20774
GaithersburgGrades: PK-NS | 57 students
15001 Dufief Drive
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
April 27, 2017
This fictional interview illustrates how one set of parents chose a private school for their daughter.
April 27, 2017
Joseph Gauld is a distinguished educator who founded Hyde Schools in 1966.
April 25, 2017
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.