Bowling Green Christian Academy
5.00 (4 reviews)
Tel: (270) 782-9552
- Bowling Green (KY) Christian Academy is the area's only non-denominational Christian school. At BGCA, our safe, loving environment allows our students to learn and grow, explore and master. Our teachers, support staff and administration nurture and guide our students as they develop through childhood to become Christian leaders in our city, state and world.
- We teach our students to have a missional outlook on the world. We reach out to our community, and our students learn the value of ministering to those around them and those beyond our walls.
- From six weeks old through 12th grade, there is a place at BGCA for all.
- Along with our families, BGCA is a place of growth where we live our motto: "Informing the mind, Shaping the Heart, Serving the World for Jesus Christ.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||400 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 9%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||33:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Average ACT score||26|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants/skirts/skorts and polo with school logo.)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,500|
|Tuition Notes||Need-based tuition assistance is available. http://www.bgcawarriors.org/tuition-information.html|
|Admissions Director||Liz Fogle|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Tennis, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
- At BGCA, we strive to teach our students the principle of H.E.A.R.T.:
- Honor God: Matthew 22:37 Jesus replied, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your should and with all your mind."
- Excellence: Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.
- Accountability: James 1:22 Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says.
- Respect: Matthew 22:39 - Love your neighbor as yourself.
- Testimony: Matthew 5:16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bowling Green Grades: PK-12 | 114 students
1807 Cave Mill Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42104
(270) 781-9077 1.4 PK-12
We love BGCA. Strong academics, a great faculty. The Christian world-view is so important. We believe our daughter is getting a top education while growing her faith.
- Posted by Parent - DAW
Our Child has Grown by leaps and bounds since coming to this school a few months ago. He has embraced the Curriculum and the structure he is getting and it shows in his mannerisms and his attitude. Very Grateful for the extra push they are doing to challenge him every day also showing this is Not a Daycare, But a place for our child to grow and be enriched in his Learning Capabilities! Thank You BGCA!
- Posted by Parent - Nana
Such an amazing experience to be part of this community. Great education, even better environment!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - luv2d
BGCA is a great school filled with loving, caring teachers who go above and beyond to ensure that students receive the best education. The small class size allows teachers to spend extra time with each student. Our daughter has grown as both a student and a Christian at BGCA. We love it!
- Posted by Parent - willi
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.