Montessori School Of Bowling Green
Tel: (419) 352-4203
Montessori School of Bowling Green educates children 18 months through middle school. Our hands-on, authentic approach makes children excited about learning, motivated to explore the world, and well-prepared for the global society in which we live. Our programming offers art, music, physical education, world language, cultural sciences, and a tailored math and language curriculum where each child`s ability is met and challenged. The Montessori School of Bowling Green is a nurturing community that educates the whole child in a Montessori environment where children develop mutual respect, personal responsibility, and a passion for learning.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,784|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies based on grade level of child.|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Cross Country, Track and FieldCross Country, Track and Field,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Chess Club, Snapology
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Toddler Program, 18 months-3 year olds: Half or Full-day, as well as 2,3, or 5 day options.
- Early Childhood Program, 3-6 year olds: Half or Full-day options for early childhood/kindergarten. The Early Childhood classrooms contain six main content areas: Everyday Living, Sensorial, Math, Language, Science/Culture, and Peace.
- Lower Elementary Program, 1st-3rd Grade: In the Lower Elementary classroom, the focus becomes one of independence. Children are encouraged to work at their own pace and level while the state guidelines are followed for each grade level. Students engage in a three-year cycle with a variety of hands-on and inquiry-based lessons, collaborative activities, and opportunities for student-led research.
- Upper Elementary Program, 4th-6th Grade: In the Upper Elementary classroom, students engage in a three-year cycle in which they synthesize and apply the foundational language, mathematical, and cultural sciences content with a variety of simulations, experiments, independent research, and collaborative group work. Band starting in 5th grade. Three years of weeklong Outdoor Education Camp.
- Middle School Program, 7th-8th Grade: The Middle School curriculum is academically rigorous, integrated, and interactive. Seminar-style classes allow for in-depth exploration of literature, language, critical and creative writing, history, geography, and current events. Individualized math and language continues to challenge each student. Experiences in service & community applications.
- The school also offers parent education and extended care services.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Toledo Grades: PK-12 | 543 students
1715 S Reynolds Road
Toledo, OH 43614
(419) 381-1312 16.6 PK-12
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.