- KinderCare Bremerton takes great pride in providing each teacher continuing education above and beyond what's required by the State of Washington.
- Over half of the teaching staff holds a CDA (Child Development Associate's credential) and are passionate about the students they teach!.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||80 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to the Bremerton KinderCare, where your child's learning and growth comes first! We provide a superior educational experience along with the peace of mind that comes with knowing your child is in a nurturing, safe and loving environment. We are extremely fortunate and honored to be a part of your children's lives and take our responsibility seriously. Our door is always open to discuss any questions or concerns that may arise, please do not hesitate to drop by or schedule a tour, we would love to meet your family!
- KinderCare Bremerton focuses on Health and Safety of all children in our program by meeting the regulation of Washington State Health Department. The center offer nutritional meals to all children. The staff are all trained in CPR/First Aid. To ensure children are in a safe environment the building has a code entrance and a fenced playground. The center provides monthly fire and earthquake drills.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- DSHS (can only accept for FULL TIME infants through Kindergarteners), NACCRRA & 10% Military off parents portion, 10% sibling discount off of each childs weekly tuition
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bremerton Grades: NS-PK | 80 students
900 Sylvan Way
Bremerton, WA 98310
(360)373-5028 2.5 NS-PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.