The teachers here at Brentwood KinderCare are here to teach and watch every child grow and reach a milestone in their lives.
We believe that what we teach our students today will have an impact on their tomorrow.
All our teachers have an education in early child development.
And many of them have been in this field for over 10 years.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to Brentwood KinderCare. We want to welcome you to visit our center. We believe that our students here at Brentwood KinderCare are the most important package anybody can deliver and leave in our hands. Our teachers are loving and caring with every student to help make their learning and their day one of the best days they could have.
- Health and safety is one of our main priorities here at Brentwood KinderCare. All our playgrounds are gated all around and there is alarms on every door on the gates. Our front door leading to the classrooms is a key pad lock that we ask only parents have code to. There is a door bell at the door for visitors to ring and one of our staff members will be available to assist them. We also have a health and safety coordinator on site that conducts monthly fire drills and disaster drills. All our teachers are CPR and first aid certified.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- County of Contra Costa, Child Care Counsel, and NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
What schools are Brentwood KinderCare often compared to?
Brentwood KinderCareis often viewed alongside schools like Montessori School Of Brentwood by visitors of our site.
When is the application deadline for Brentwood KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brentwood KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brentwood KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.