Brenwood Academy is a co-educational, independent day school offering a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for children to learn and develop at their own pace, and is committed to offering these opportunities for infants through fifth grade.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-3
- Students: 254 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 29%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Tuition dependent on grade or classroom. This also dictates student teacher ratio.
- Brenwood Academy envisions a challenging but age appropriate curriculum, exceeding state and national standards that combine foundational knowledge and leading edge technology, in an inclusive and diverse environment that simulates learning, creativity and imagination. Small class size and state certified professional teachers and trained and experienced Early Childhood professionals make up the teaching staff. An excellent foundation of academics is paramount for every student with an emphasis placed on age appropriate and developmentally rich learning experiences. The Pre-K program through 5th grade programs place an emphasis on “learning through doing” and “hands on” experiences, with an elementary program that include phonics, handwriting, creative writing, reading and strong reading comprehension strategies. A well-rounded program of math, science, social studies, foreign language, physical education, music and art is included in this balanced curriculum. Brenwood Academy is currently accredited by AdvancED/SACS (Southern Association of Colleges and Schools), through district accreditation received in 2010. This very important accreditation indicates the school district’s commitment to excellence and demonstrates a proven level of quality throughout its programs.
Brenwood Academy is a wonderful educational institution. The private school offers Pre K - 5th grade. The small class sizes lend to one on one individualized attention in a loving environment.
Endorse Brenwood Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.