Bright Beginnings Pre School Learning Center
- Bright Beginnings Pre-School Learning Center provides a warm, loving and caring environment where your child can grow and blossom at his or her own pace.
- It is our hope that as a first experience away from home, your child will spend many happy days at Bright Beginnings! Bright Beginnings Pre-School Learning Center offers a Montessori educational approach.
- The learning paths incorporate imaginative play, creative activities, socialization, gross motor skills, music and movement, science, Practical life, sensorial, early numbers, early language, geography and cooking.
- These activities are designed and supervised by our professional, warm and caring staff in a creative and inviting environment.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||35 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorktown Heights Grades: PK-K | 94 students
2084 Baldwin Rd
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
(914)962-9622 0.4 PK-K
- Mahopac Grades: PK-K | 39 students
85 Myrtle Ave
Mahopac, NY 10541
(845)628-7500 6.7 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Choosing the right private school for your child involves comparing schools as opposed to ranking them.
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.