Bright Beginnings Pre School Learning Center
- Bright Beginnings Pre-School Learning Center provides a warm, loving and caring environment where your child can grow and blossom at his or her own pace.
- It is our hope that as a first experience away from home, your child will spend many happy days at Bright Beginnings! Bright Beginnings Pre-School Learning Center offers a Montessori educational approach.
- The learning paths incorporate imaginative play, creative activities, socialization, gross motor skills, music and movement, science, Practical life, sensorial, early numbers, early language, geography and cooking.
- These activities are designed and supervised by our professional, warm and caring staff in a creative and inviting environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorktown Heights Grades: PK-K | 94 students
2084 Baldwin Rd
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
(914)962-9622 0.4 PK-K
- Mahopac Grades: PK-K | 39 students
85 Myrtle Ave
Mahopac, NY 10541
(845)628-7500 6.7 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.