Bright Beginnings Pre School Learning Center
- Bright Beginnings Pre-School Learning Center provides a warm, loving and caring environment where your child can grow and blossom at his or her own pace.
- It is our hope that as a first experience away from home, your child will spend many happy days at Bright Beginnings! Bright Beginnings Pre-School Learning Center offers a Montessori educational approach.
- The learning paths incorporate imaginative play, creative activities, socialization, gross motor skills, music and movement, science, Practical life, sensorial, early numbers, early language, geography and cooking.
- These activities are designed and supervised by our professional, warm and caring staff in a creative and inviting environment.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||15 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorktown Heights Grades: PK-K | 94 students
2084 Baldwin Rd
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
(914)962-9622 0.4 PK-K
- Mahopac Grades: PK-K | 39 students
85 Myrtle Ave
Mahopac, NY 10541
(845)628-7500 6.7 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.