Seed Day Care Center (The)
Seed Day Care Center (The) Photo #5 - We have a lending library. This student is reading a counting book and counting 100 bugs.
Seed Day Care Center (The) Photo #7 - Our teacher-student ratio allows for small group interaction and individualized attention.
Seed Day Care Center (The) Photo #8 - An extended activity of our full-day kindergarten program is learning to play chess
Children are like tender seeds. They need continuous loving care to grow and blossom.
The Seed is a nationally accredited early learning center. Our educational programs meet the highest standards of excellence.
We are open 7:30 to 6:00 for the convenience of working parents.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-Kindergarten
- Enrollment: 94 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,280
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 14 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Monthly payments. 3, 4 and 5 days/week
National avg.: 85%
- The Seed is a "child's home away from home." We strive to provide a warm, cozy environment in which children feel happy and secure while engaged in a variety of stimulating, age-appropriate learning activities. We give special attention to each child's needs and interests and address all areas of their social, emotional and intellectual development.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse Seed Day Care Center (The). Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Don't Need Financial Aid? Step to the Front of the Line!
The fallout of the economic and financial meltdown of 2009 was far reaching. Private schools did not escape the consequences either. But that may be a good thing for you.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
July 20, 2022School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.