- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 1-12
- Enrollment: 98 students
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 9 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Brooklyn Amity School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Genius Olympiad, Math Olympiads, Robotics - FLL, Robotics - FTC, Science Olympiad
- Academic Excellence - "Learning is not attained by chance, it must be sought for withardor and attended to with diligence." - Abigail Adams. At Brooklyn Amity School, intellectual prowess is left in the hands of the students. One`s thirst for knowledge, and furthermore, an eagerness to expand one`s general understanding of the world, is integral in the self-realization of one`s true purpose and potential. Faculty and staff will assist in this journey, but it is the responsibility of the student to value his/her education in a way that draws from their work-ethic and facilitates a path to success.
- Character & Uniqueness - "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I I took the one less traveled by,And that has made all the difference." Robert Frost. Students at The Brooklyn Amity School witness a growth, within themselves, that is unparalleled. In addition to receiving a stimulating formal education, students, over the course of their childhood and adolescence, build character, realize their true uniqueness, and establish a set of core values that enable them to become productive, good-natured and kind members of society. At The Brooklyn Amity School, students will be exposed to an atmosphere of self-explore and personal intrigue. Our students stand-out rather than, simply, fit-in. In their classes, students learn to define and express themselves in their own unique ways and learn to value their contributions to the group. Students experience delight and success in discovering their own gifts and sharing them within the school community, which prepares them for serving the world.
- Community & Service - "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of hisindividualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." - Martin Luther King Jr. Brooklyn Amity empowers students to become engaged citizens. As a school-community, we strive to promote an ethos wherein humanity (and a commitment to serve others) is valued ahead of the individual.
- Cultural Diversity & Acceptance - "Our ability to reach unity in diversity will be the beauty andthe test of our civilization." - Mahatma GandhiCultural diversity, worldly understandings, and acceptance-of-all, are unique characteristics that we, at Brooklyn Amity, take pleasure in instilling in our students, each day. Our school is comprised of students from all cultures, creeds, and socio-economic backgrounds. We also house a number of international students on our campus.
- College Preparedness - Brooklyn Amity School prides itself on its stringent focus on college preparedness and its dedicated efforts of providing students with the fundamentals necessary for success on the university level. Our students have gained acceptance into many prestigious, four-year universities - (Fordham, NYU, Manhattan College, Stevens Institute of Technology, Washington State, Penn State, UCLA, Univ. of Miami, Sarah Lawrence, UCONN, UMASS, Virginia Tech, Cal-Berkeley, Univ. of Arizona, St. John`s, Northeaster, among many others).
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the acceptance rate of Brooklyn Amity School?
What sports does Brooklyn Amity School offer?
What is Brooklyn Amity School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Brooklyn Amity School?
Endorse Brooklyn Amity School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards