Packer Collegiate Institute
- Originally founded in 1845, Packer Collegiate is a coeducational, college-preparatory day school enrolling approximately 1000 students in Preschool through Grade 12.
- A dedicated and capable faculty offers a rich and challenging curriculum that supports students' learning and nurtures their social and emotional growth.
- Packer's academic program is enriched by an array of Advanced Placement courses as well as a breadth of offerings in the fine and performing arts, world languages and athletics.
- Extra-curricular activities provide many opportunities for independent study, travel abroad, leadership, and community service.
- Packer's historic commitment to diversity is reflected in its student body, and its ongoing support for broad and inclusive programming.
- Packer's beautiful landmarked campus will expand in Fall 2017 with the opening of a state-of-the-art Preschool and Kindergarten at 100 Clinton Street, one block from the main campus.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1,023 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||137 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brooklyn Grades: NS-12 | 1120 students
9216 Seventh Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11228
(718) 836-9800 5.8 NS-12