Holy Rosary Elementary School
- Holy Rosary School is celebrating 50 years of academic excellence while emphasizing values.
- We provide an environment where the commitment is to the children and their education, with the technology and resources students need to excel, including a state-of-the-art computer lab, foreign language lab and science lab for all grades.
- Please call for a tour. Registration is available for half-day and full-day Preschool, Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 8. After Care is available.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carolyn M. Slattery|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Yorktown HeightsGrades: 6-12 | 68 students
370 Underhill Avenue
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- OssiningGrades: K-9 | 150 students
16 Elizabeth St
Ossining, NY 10562
- Cortlandt ManorGrades: K-8 | 218 students
122 Oregon Rd
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
- ValhallaGrades: PK-8 | 145 students
Valhalla, NY 10595
- TarrytownGrades: PK-8 | 223 students
40 Prospect Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.