Holy Rosary Elementary School
Tel: (914) 769-0030
- Holy Rosary School is celebrating 50 years of academic excellence while emphasizing values.
- We provide an environment where the commitment is to the children and their education, with the technology and resources students need to excel, including a state-of-the-art computer lab, foreign language lab and science lab for all grades.
- Please call for a tour. Registration is available for half-day and full-day Preschool, Kindergarten and Grades 1 through 8. After Care is available.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Carolyn M. Slattery|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cortlandt Manor Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
122 Oregon Rd
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
(914) 739-1200 15.6 PK-8
- Ossining Grades: K-9 | 150 students
16 Elizabeth St
Ossining, NY 10562
(914) 941-0312 5.3 K-9
- Tarrytown Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
40 Prospect Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
(914) 631-3737 3.8 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.