St. Ann's Parish School
- St. Ann's Parish School is located in the lower Hudson Valley in the Village of Ossining, New York.
- Founded in 1959 as a co-educational Catholic elementary school, St. Ann's is part of the Archdiocese of New York.
- St. Ann's Parish School is committed to quality Catholic education for all children who seek to learn in a Christian environment.
- Its fundamental purpose is to instill in the student a love of God and a life long love for learning.
- Our mission is to successfully prepare our students to meet the needs of a challenging world through an integrated curriculum, use of technology, traditional methods and Christian values.
- We celebrate our cultural diversity through an active partnership between students, parents, faculty, staff and parish community.
- This mission is guided by a philosophy of love, kindness, and respect for all.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||150 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tarrytown Grades: PK-8 | 178 students
40 Prospect Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
(914)631-3737 6.6 PK-8
- Ossining Grades: NS-8 | 564 students
Eagle Park Route 9
Ossining, NY 10562
(914)941-3849 1.3 NS-8
- Tarrytown Grades: K-12 | 840 students
293 Benedict Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
(914)366-2642 6.5 K-12
- Valley Cottage Grades: PK-8 | 228 students
365 Kings Hwy
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
(845)268-6506 5.1 PK-8
- Cortlandt Manor Grades: PK-8 | 222 students
122 Oregon Rd
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
(914)739-1200 10.5 PK-8
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.