St Augustine School
- Our mission is to teach Catholic doctrine and to develop strong Christian values that give children a knowledge and love of God and their community.
- We educate the whole child, considering each student's mental, physical and spiritual well-being as well as his or her intellectual development.
- Our end goal is the development of responsible, moral and caring individuals within the faith community and the world at large.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||529 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- TarrytownGrades: PK-8 | 223 students
40 Prospect Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
- OssiningGrades: K-9 | 150 students
16 Elizabeth St
Ossining, NY 10562
- Croton On HudsonGrades: K | 30 students
110 Grand St
Croton On Hudson, NY 10520
- Valley CottageGrades: PK-8 | 228 students
365 Kings Hwy
Valley Cottage, NY 10989
- HartsdaleGrades: K-12 | 875 students
555 West Hartsdale Avenue
Hartsdale, NY 10530
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.
September 29, 2017
Here are a dozen or so girls' schools' public thoughts about themselves and their missions.