Le Sallay Discovery
Le Sallay Discovery ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Games Club, Math Clubs, Newspaper, Reading club
- Le Sallay International Academy was founded in France in 2018 by a team with extensive experience in running innovative educational projects. We have pioneered a blended learning model that combines in-person learning with interactive online classes on a long-term basis. Middle schoolers come to Le Sallay's in-person sessions in France from ten different countries and states, ranging from Eastern Europe to the U.S. West Coast. The school's graduates get accepted to some of the best high schools across the world. In fall 2022, Le Sallay Academy will launch Le Sallay Discovery -- a new school in the United States. Le Sallay Discovery is set to follow the successful model of the international school and will offer an advanced curriculum with a focus on personalized education. We partner with prominent educational organizations, including the New York Academy of Sciences, STEM Global Alliance, and the Global Education Network to ensure that our curriculum incorporates the advanced interdisciplinary methods of teaching.
- Le Sallay's unique academic offering is tailored to meet the needs of students who are not served well in a traditional school environment, including but not limited to:
- - middle-schoolers who enjoy focused work, as well as homeschooled children, and students who have difficulty adjusting to in-person instruction after a long period of remote learning. These children can study from the comfort of their homes while developing and maintaining interpersonal relations with their peers and teachers that help them stay motivated and engaged throughout their studies.
- - students who require a personalized learning path, for example, those who demonstrate a strong interest in one subject, but lag behind in other areas. These learners will benefit from small classes and an interdisciplinary approach that encourages well-balanced education.
- - Twice-exceptional and neuro-divergent children are well supported by certified educators and psychologists who help them balance their workload and ensure that their learning goals are met.
- - Children from families that relocate often or live in areas with few education options will benefit from the stability blended learning can offer. Rather than moving schools and experiencing stress that can negatively affect their learning outcomes, students can stay grounded and secure in a familiar environment.
- Le Sallay Discovery has a wide range of need and merit-based financial aid options. To learn more about our school please visit our website.
Endorse Le Sallay Discovery. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards