Holy Name Of Mary Montessori School
Tel: (914) 271-5182
- Holy Name Of Mary Montessori School classroom is a prepared environment, presenting our young students with materials and exercises made for small fingers.
- It invites your child to investigate his environment and develop the skills needed to take control of his world.
- Our mission is to assist your child in developing spiritually, socially, academically and physically, while strengthening the existing union and love of god through the teachings of the catechesis of the good shepherd.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||31 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ossining Grades: K-8 | 397 students
Eagle Park Route 9
Ossining, NY 10562
(914) 941-3849 2.2 K-8
- Dobbs Ferry Grades: PK-K | 164 students
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
(914) 693-4443 13 PK-K
- Hartsdale Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
(914) 946-7242 13.8 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.