Holy Name Of Mary Montessori School
- Holy Name Of Mary Montessori School classroom is a prepared environment, presenting our young students with materials and exercises made for small fingers.
- It invites your child to investigate his environment and develop the skills needed to take control of his world.
- Our mission is to assist your child in developing spiritually, socially, academically and physically, while strengthening the existing union and love of god through the teachings of the catechesis of the good shepherd.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
American Montessori Society (AMS)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ossining Grades: NS-8 | 564 students
Eagle Park Route 9
Ossining, NY 10562
(914)941-3849 2.2 NS-8
- Dobbs Ferry Grades: PK-K | 164 students
Dobbs Ferry, NY 10522
(914)693-4443 13 PK-K
- Hartsdale Grades: PK-8 | 227 students
59 Wilson St
Hartsdale, NY 10530
(914)946-7242 13.8 PK-8
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.