Clear View School Day Treatment
5.00 (1 review)
- Clear View School Day Treatment serves 101 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers, the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Clear View School Day Treatment is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Kisco Grades: 9-12 | 82 students
40 Radio Circle Drive, Suite 1
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914)666-9211 8.9 9-12
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-K | 241 students
5 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532
(914)592-8526 4.1 PK-K
Caring teachers, a supportive therapeutic environment, saved our son and our family!
- Posted by Parent - Jocon
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.