Clear View School Day Treatment
5.00 (1 review)
- Clear View School Day Treatment serves 101 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers, the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Clear View School Day Treatment is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Kisco Grades: 9-12 | 82 students
40 Radio Circle Drive, Suite 1
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914)666-9211 8.9 9-12
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-K | 241 students
5 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532
(914)592-8526 4.1 PK-K
Caring teachers, a supportive therapeutic environment, saved our son and our family!
- Posted by Parent - Jocon
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.