Clear View School Day Treatment
5.00 (1 review)
- Clear View School Day Treatment serves 101 students in grades Prekindergarten-12 and is a member of the National Association of Private Special Education Centers, the Other associations(s) for exceptional children and the Other special emphasis association(s).
- The student:teacher of Clear View School Day Treatment is 5:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Nonsectarian.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other associations(s) for exceptional children
Other special emphasis association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||101 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mount Kisco Grades: 9-12 | 82 students
40 Radio Circle Drive, Suite 1
Mount Kisco, NY 10549
(914)666-9211 8.9 9-12
- New York Grades: K-12 | 171 students
309 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
(212)867-9594 26.3 K-12
- Hawthorne Grades: PK-K | 241 students
5 Bradhurst Ave
Hawthorne, NY 10532
(914)592-8526 4.1 PK-K
Caring teachers, a supportive therapeutic environment, saved our son and our family!
- Posted by Parent - Jocon
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.