- Bright Horizons' schools provide children with supportive learning environments and dynamic educational experiences that enable them to achieve academic success and develop personal responsibility and integrity.
- Combining academics with a strong sense of community, Bright Horizons schools help children to become global citizens, problem solvers, and lifelong learners.
- The preschool program offers a rich variety of projects and activities that build upon established foundations for learning while focusing on advancing language ability, mathematical reasoning, and scientific thought.
- Children develop independently and in small groups. Learning centers offer guided experiences that encompass all the skills and understanding necessary for optimum development and academic success.
- The Bright Horizons Family Solutions mission is to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best.
- We are committed to providing the highest-quality child care, early education, and work/life solutions in the world.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||10 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ProvidenceGrades: NS-12 | 827 students
216 Hope St
Providence, RI 02906
- PawtucketGrades: PK-K | 51 students
514 Smithfield Ave
Pawtucket, RI 02860
- ProvidenceGrades: NS-PK | 45 students
296 Angell Street
Providence, RI 02906
- PawtucketGrades: PK-KG | 50 students
680 Newport Ave
Pawtucket, RI 02861
- East ProvidenceGrades: NS-6 | 94 students
100 Grove Avenue
East Providence, RI 02914
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.