The dedication of our long term staff is the reflection of our center on how engaged and committed we are to all of our children and families.
All of our staff members have a Child Development Associate credential or a higher degree level, all the way up to a Master's degree.
We pride ourselves in on-going training provided through the company to ensure that we are giving everything we need and more to our families.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center is conveniently located near the Energy Corridor District just west of downtown Houston. With over 300 international, national and local companies headquartered in this area, we are prepared to work with families that are new to Houston. Several of our families are not just new to Houston, but new to the United States; with almost all of them speaking a language other than English at home with their children. Our trained staff has worked with many families of many different cultures with respect of adjustments to a new home, school, foods and languages.
- At Brimhurst KinderCare your child's safety is one of our top priorities. The front door of the building has a key coded entry system. Our playgrounds are fenced with splash pads for the children to play on in our "hot" Houston summers. All staff are CPR and First Aid certified in addition to regular criminal background checks. Our menu is specifically designed to meet the children's nutritious needs with food allergies kept in mind.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- NACCRRA. Sorry, no NCI.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Brimhurst KinderCare?
The application deadline for Brimhurst KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Brimhurst KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.