The dedication of our long term staff is the reflection of our center on how engaged and committed we are to all of our children and families.
All of our staff members have a Child Development Associate credential or a higher degree level, all the way up to a Master's degree.
We pride ourselves in on-going training provided through the company to ensure that we are giving everything we need and more to our families.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Our center is conveniently located near the Energy Corridor District just west of downtown Houston. With over 300 international, national and local companies headquartered in this area, we are prepared to work with families that are new to Houston. Several of our families are not just new to Houston, but new to the United States; with almost all of them speaking a language other than English at home with their children. Our trained staff has worked with many families of many different cultures with respect of adjustments to a new home, school, foods and languages.
- At Brimhurst KinderCare your child's safety is one of our top priorities. The front door of the building has a key coded entry system. Our playgrounds are fenced with splash pads for the children to play on in our "hot" Houston summers. All staff are CPR and First Aid certified in addition to regular criminal background checks. Our menu is specifically designed to meet the children's nutritious needs with food allergies kept in mind.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Arabic, Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish
- NACCRRA. Sorry, no NCI.
Endorse Brimhurst KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
With so much uncertainty in the world today and a pandemic further confounding our lives, it's reasonable for parents to want to protect their children whenever and wherever possible? But overprotecting or bubble-wrapping? Well, that's another matter.
Get Your Act Together!
We take a look at the other college admissions test and offer some resources for test preparation.
Why Small Class Sizes Work
You want your child to receive plenty of individual attention. That's one of the reasons most parents send their children to private school.